I'm not going to lie. During the middle of the second quarter of last night's game I was about ready to put the WYWS on Raja Bell status: out indefinitely. Glad the guys didn't get as down in the dumps as I did. The Jazz didn't get any help from the scoreboard, but they did keep their own heads above water.
Standings and what happened while you were sleeping, after the jump.
|Western Conference - While You Were Sleeping|
|1||Oklahoma City Thunder||MEM||L||40||13||75.5%||--|
|2||San Antonio Spurs||36||14||72.0%||2.5|
|3||Los Angeles Lakers||33||20||62.3%||7|
|4||Los Angeles Clippers||@DAL||W||32||21||60.4%||8|
|11||Portland Trail Blazers||UTA||L||25||29||46.3%||15.5|
|13||Golden State Warriors||20||31||39.2%||19|
|15||New Orleans Hornets||13||40||24.5%||27|
While you were sleeping:
- Jazz 102 - Trailblazers 97: That's right Sap, thumbs up.
- Clippers 94 - Mavericks 75: Jazz just 2 games back from the 6th spot.
- Rockets 99 - Bulls 93: Didn't see this one coming.
- Grizzlies 94 - Thunder 88: That Sunday OKC/CHI game wasn't that hard fought, yet both teams lose.
- Timberwolves 108 - Kings 116: Why bad? The Kings are now just two games behind the Warriors.
Tonight's Important Games:
- Warriors @ Grizzlies: That draft pick is slipping away
- Suns @ Kings: A Suns win will keep that 2 game gap between the Kings and Warriors