Hey Jazz fans, it's #Draftmas day everyone! Where good little girls and boys (and non-tanking teams) get good players given to them from Stern Claus! Golden State Warriors head coach Mark Jackson has already gotten himself a lump of coal. But let's not drink ourselves silly on caffeine free Schadenfreude. We'll have much more, greater, things to celebrate soon. Starting today!
- Utah Jazz Draft Party
- Who: you!
- What: Duh, the draft party
- Where: Energy Solutions Arena
- When: Doors open at 5:00 pm Mountain time
- Why: Hot Dogs
- Hot dogs? Hot Dogs
- Other: Chance to win tickets for Miami Heat vs. Utah Jazz in '12-13, Bees ticket voucher (Baseball right? Not like the insect?), free draft guide, photo booth with the Bear and the Nu Skin Jazz Dancers (who were just in China, so, this is like a half vacation for you frugal types)
- BONUS: Show up early to mingle with other Jazz fans -- hang out with the Utah Jazz Blog (Podcast) guys. Sign up below so we know who is coming
Sixteen on the 16th: Take lots of pictures for you to submit for the next Sixteen on the 16th!