- Devin Harris, Atlanta Hawks
- Kyle Korver, Atlanta Hawks
- Ronnie Brewer, New York Knicks
- C.J. Miles, Cleveland Cavaliers
- Ronnie Price, Portland Trailblazers
- Andrei Kirilenko, Minnesota Timberwolves
- DeShawn Stevenson, Atlanta Hawks
As well as the sledding down the stairs:
I'm honestly surprised the Jazz haven't been sued over that. It seems like it's too easy for kids to replicate and then get seriously injured. This sort of accident seems way too likely.
In general, I'm a fan of the Bear's hijinks that feel less scripted: the pranks(directed at referees or helpless front-row attendees are generally best), the "wasting time at the end of timeouts" usher fights, etc. But how do you guys feel? Is there more that you wish the Jazz Bear would do? What else could the Jazz show during timeouts that would entertain in the arena?
- Who will have the better record: the Timberwolves, or the Jazz?
- Who will get the most playing time, measured in MPG: Favors, Millsap, or Jefferson?
- Who will be better this season: OKC, San Antonio, or the Lakers?