The Jazz have some interesting rules about looks and uniforms. Well, for one, they want things to be uniform. If this rule was eliminated though . . . what one change in look would you want to see?
- Would it be allowing DeMarre Carroll to wear a head band? (Uniform change)
- Would it be a minor cosmetic change, like Gordon Hayward with non-peach fuzz / baby teen wolf facial hair?
- Would it be getting some crazy tats on Al Jefferson?
- Maybe Jamaal Tinsley should have an afro?
- Would it be giving a player the works? Enes Kanter + Mohawk + Beard = So much this
Suggest to your hearts content, and don't be afraid to rec the best!