NBA Regular Season Game #24:
Utah Jazz (4-16) @ Sacramento Kings (6-13)
I still appreciate the Kings fans for their standing ovation for John Stockton
Okay, we have a few updates since the preview went up:
- Derrick Favors was a game time decision, but he's cleared to play
- Marvin Williams was also a game time decision, and is also cleared to play
- Sidney Lowe will be back in time for the 2nd half of this game, so, uh, we couldn't do it without ya Sid
- Greivis Vasquez got his VISA trouble solved and was allowed into Canada, and is having his physical tonight, but the results will not be available till tomorrow . . .
- . . . which means no Rudy Gay, no Aaron Gray, and no Quincy Acy for the Kings tonight
The Kings still beat the Dallas Mavericks with a truncated roster, but I don't know if they can keep doing it over and over again.
- Point Guard: Trey Burke vs. Isaiah Thomas
- Shooting Guard: Gordon Hayward vs. Ben McLemore
- Small Forward: Richard Jefferson vs. Derrick Williams
- Power Forward: Marvin Williams vs. Jason Thompson
- Center: Derrick Favors vs. DeMarcus Cousins
- Jazz: Alec Burks, Enes Kanter, Jeremy Evans, Diante Garrett, Mike Harris
- Kings: Marcus Thornton, Travis Outlaw, Jimmer Fredette, Hamady N'Diaye, Ray McCallum
We're still a 4 win team, but it's not like the Kings are impossible to beat, right?
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
The Mighty Utah Jazz
The Sacramento Kings