NBA Regular Season Game #27:
Utah Jazz (6-20) @ Miami Heat (17-6)
We just need to make a quick trade for Paul Millsap, and everything will be better ....
Basics you need to know:
- Miami is really good on defense, and they cause the most turn overs in the league
- Their offense wants to counter attack after turn overs
- Almost everyone on their team can make open three pointers
- Their defense and offense are both Top 10, and have a margin of victory of +7.0 in ppg, and +7.6 in Off/Def RTG
- LeBron James can beat teams by himself
- Utah has caught fire of late with all of our wins
- The team is finally healthy, and that has improved rotations
- Richard Jefferson and Marvin Williams are having good comeback years, oh btw, they are both in contract years. What a co-incidence!
- Trey Burke makes everything better
- Enes Kanter is in a funk
- The local Heat announcers are worse than the Jazz
- Miami is without Michael Beasley (SF/PF), and Greg Oden (Ent)
- Utah has no injuries
Yikes, good thing our bench is so strong.
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
The Mighty Utah Jazz
The Miami Heat