NBA Regular Season 2012-2013, Game 55:
Golden State Warriors (30-22) at Utah Jazz (30-24)
#GSWatUTA Game Stream -- Golden State Of Mind -- Warriors vs Jazz coverage
Winner takes 6th right now, right? This is a big game.
- Point Guard: Stephen Curry (PER 19.8) vs. Jamaal Tinsley (PER 10.5)
- Shooting Guard: Klay Thompson (PER 12.9) vs. Randy Foye (PER 12.7)
- Small Forward: Harrison Barnes (PER 11.6) vs. Marvin Williams (PER 10.4)
- Power Forward: David Lee (PER 19.3) vs. Paul Millsap (PER 20.6)
- Center: Andrew Bogut (PER 17.2) vs. Al Jefferson (PER 21.1)
They score 101.0 PPG, we score 98.3 PPG. They give up 101.2 PPG, while we only give up 98.6 PPG. Both teams have negative scoring margins, but the huge difference is pace. We play at the 19th fastest pace, they at the 6th fastest. If we get the boards and slow it down, we can win. If we let them run up and down on us jacking threes and baiting us to play their game we reduce the one advantage we have in Al Jefferson and his back to the basket game.
Who will win tonight?
This poll is closed
The Mighty Utah Jazz
The Golden State Warriors