NBA Regular Season 2012-2013, Game 49:
Sacramento Kings (17-32) @ Utah Jazz (26-22)
Jazz look to make kings extra road weary with this one last stop
- Point Guard: Isaiah Thomas ..vs.. Jamaal Tinsley
- Shooting Guard: Tyreke Evans ..vs.. Randy Foye
- Small Forward: John Salmons ..vs.. Marvin Williams
- Power Forward: Jason Thompson ..vs.. Paul Millsap
- Center: DeMarcus Cousins ..vs.. Al Jefferson
Ideally Big Al should have a Big night. He's the focus of our offense, we're missing two of our best players in Mo Williams and Gordon Hayward, and it's not like we don't run everything through him. He's averaging only 17 ppg in his last 10 (going for 20+ only five times). I'd love to see him assert his dominance a little more, after all, it's a contract year for him. The same criticism goes to Paul Millsap as well. Both of those guys need to be destroying these bad teams -- they should be. Their in their peaks.
And I hope they both have big games tonight.
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
The Mighty Utah Jazz
The Sacramento Kings