I'm a little blogged out tonight. The Utah Jazz are at home, historically are a good home team, but haven't been playing up to the competition this season. The Los Angeles Clippers are rolling right now, are 6-2 on the road, and have generally taken care of business on their seven game road trip.
The Clippers are a playoff team, and we're a lotto team. They have two franchise players (Chris Paul, Blake Griffin), and we have none so far. They have a bench player scoring about as much as our 1st option. Its . . . it's not likely that the officiating will be fair tonight either. Yet, we all will watch.
- Chris Paul vs. Trey Burke -- Okay, this is just unfair as Paul is a great defender and a very smart shooter. He lives in the pick and roll, and gets a lot of big men to set screens for him. It also helps that the refs let him hack guys and get steals
- J.J. Redick vs. Alec Burks -- Remember when Alec Burks was good? Before he signed his extension? Let's have that guy back. Still, even if he's not having the best season possible Alec can still house J.J., and they are both shooting 36.1 3pt% and hitting in the high 80s from the FT stripe.
- Matt Barnes vs. Gordon Hayward -- Let's have that G-Time back
- Blake Griffin vs. Enes Kanter -- at least Kanter won't let himself get dunked on.
- DeAndre Jordan vs. Derrick Favors -- The Jazz have to win one of these match-ups amongst the starters. If Hayward can win his then the Jazz have a chance. If Favors beats Jordan here then the Jazz will have better than a chance to win, but be in arms reach to pull out the upset
- Rodney Hood could be back. That's all I want to say here. We've missed him.
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
The Los Angeles Clippers
The Utah Jazz