we kill the bat-man, the Utah Jazz need to play like a team in order to defeat the Sacramento Kings. Their ogre-magi DeMarcus Cousins is hurt right now, tipping the balance inside back to the Jazz with their squad of Derrick Favors, Enes Kanter, Rudy Gobert, and Trevor Booker. If Utah's guards can get into the pick and roll game and feed our bigs life could get difficult for their tanks Jason Thomspn, Reggie Evans, Carl Landry, and Ryan Hollins. If the Jazz can exploit the Kings weakness for fouling and sending the other team to the line -- all the better.
But really guys, feed the paint. Make life easy.
- Point Guard: Trey Burke vs. Darren Collison
- Shooting Guard: Alec Burks vs. Ben McLemore
- Small Forward: Gordon Hayward vs. Rudy Gay
- Power Forward: Enes Kanter vs. Jason Thompson
- Center: Derrick Favors vs. Ryan Hollins
The Jazz bench need to do something. It would be nice if they did. It can be my Christmas gift.
- DeMarcus Cousins (SAC) is OUT with viral meningitis
- Alec Burks (UTA) will play and start, after missing the last two games with a shoulder injury
- Jeremy Evans (UTA) is on some milk cartons. Have you seen him? We're worried!
Let's beat Tyrone Corbin! (He may be missing the game due to a really devastating Achilles injury, which sucks for such a nice human being.)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
The Utah Jazz
The Sacramento Kings