The defending champs from San Antonio are a good team. They may have a few guys out (Tony Parker, Patty Mills, Tiago Splitter, maybe even Manu Ginobili) . . . but they are still really good. On the other side of the "really good spectrum" we have the Utah Jazz. Sure, the San Antonio Spurs are great -- and the Jazz may one day be great. But right now they're not to hot.
I don't really want to go through this game, and scout it. I think we know what's going to happen -- we're going to see our young guys try hard and get instruction during the game. And that's what I want.
I also want Mehmet Okur to come back, so watch some of his money.
Anyway . . .
- Cory Joseph vs. Trey Burke
- Danny Green vs. Alec Burks
- Kawhi Leonard vs. Gordon Hayward
- Boris Diaw vs. Enes Kanter
- Tim Duncan (CENTER) vs. Derrick Favors
- Tony Parker (SAS) -- out
- Patty Mills (SAS) -- out
- Tiago Splitter (SAS) -- out
- Manu Ginobili (SAS) -- questionable / game time decision
The Spurs will teach the baby Spurs (us) quite a bit. But we finally have a coaching staff and players who can benefit from the education.
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
The Utah Jazz
The San Antonio Spurs
What mean this word "win" ?