So now that we're tracking both the playoffs (the usual) and the lotto (the new) we have an expanded "While you were sleeping" schedule to track. Here was all the action from last night:
- MIA @ NOP -- The Pelicans beat the Heat, so, uh, okay. That's good. Shows that they still are trying. So maybe we'll lose some games against them. The Jazz have 2 more games against NOP this season.
- IND @ MEM -- The Grizz beat the Pacers. So also, crazy, but good. Memphis is now only 2.0 games from GSW.
- SAS @ GSW -- This is one of the few "it's gotta be a loss" losses left on the Warriors remaining schedule. The Spurs won, and right now we can get our hopes up again for a few moments before crashing back down to reality.
- PHI @ CHI -- The Sixers lost to the Bulls, but we weren't going to catch them anyway. So big deal?
- ORL @ UTA -- The Jazz won with a near last second three pointer by Trey Burke. So that's great news, just not this season .It's fine. Orlando is now 4.0 games ahead of us instead of 2.0 games ahead. But hey, who wants lotto picks?
- DET @ LAC -- Pistons lost to the Clippers
- HOU @ CLE -- Cavaliers lost to the Rockets -- sadly Cleveland could lose enough to be a problem for the Jazz still.
- POR @ CHA -- Big Al had a big game, and the Bobcats beat the Trail Blazers. They are 1.5 games ahead of ATL, and 4.5 games ahead of NYK.
Movers and Shakers:
- Because of the Jazz win it's going to be hard to catch Orlando
- The Lakers didn't play and they are percentage points worse than Utah and Boston, so climb up to #4.
|Record||Last 10||Remaining||Standings||Game Result|
|1||Milwaukee Bucks||13||56||19%||0.0||1||9||10%||13||4||4||East 15||1||@ SAC|
|2||Philadelphia 76ers||15||55||21%||1.5||0||10||0%||12||9||4||East 14||2||@ CHI||L|
|3||Orlando Magic||19||51||27%||5.5||1||9||10%||12||8||2||East 13||3||@ UTA||L||@ LAL|
|4||Los Angeles Lakers||22||46||32%||9.5||3||7||30%||14||10||5||West 15||4||vs ORL|
|5||Boston Celtics||23||47||33%||9.5||3||7||30%||12||8||5||East 12||5|
|6||Utah Jazz||23||47||33%||9.5||2||8||20%||12||11||3||West 14||5||vs ORL||W|
|7||Sacramento Kings||24||45||35%||11.0||4||6||40%||13||11||4||West 13||7||vs MIL|
|8||Detroit Pistons||25||44||36%||12.0||2||8||20%||13||8||6||East 11||8||@ LAC||L|
|9||Cleveland Cavaliers||26||44||37%||12.5||3||7||30%||12||11||6||East 10||9||vs HOU||L||@ NYK|
|10||New Orleans Pelicans||29||40||42%||16.0||6||4||60%||13||7||3||West 12||10||vs MIA||W||vs CLE|
|11||New York Knicks||29||40||42%||16.0||8||2||80%||13||9||5||East 9||11||3*|
|12||Denver Nuggets||31||38||45%||18.0||6||4||60%||13||7||2||West 11||12||4*||vs WAS|
|13||Atlanta Hawks||31||36||46%||19.0||5||5||50%||15||8||4||East 8||@ TOR|
|14||Charlotte Bobcats||34||36||49%||20.5||7||3||70%||12||9||6||East 7||vs POR||W|
|15||Minnesota Timberwolves||34||33||51%||22.0||6||4||60%||15||11||5||West 10||13||vs PHX|
|16||Brooklyn Nets||36||31||54%||24.0||8||2||80%||15||13||8||East 6||1*||@ DAL|
|17||Phoenix Suns||40||29||58%||27.0||5||5||50%||13||9||4||West 9||14||@ MIN|
|18||Memphis Grizzlies||41||28||59%||28.0||7||3||70%||13||11||3||West 8||vs IND||W|
|19||Dallas Mavericks||42||28||60%||28.5||6||4||60%||12||10||5||West 7||vs BKN|
|20||Golden State Warriors||44||27||62%||30.0||7||3||70%||11||10||5||West 6||2*||vs SAS||L|
|1* - ATL has right to swap picks with BKN|
|2* - UTA owns GSW pick|
|3* - DEN owns NYK pick|
|4* - DEN owes ORL their lower of their two 1st rnd picks|
Somewhat big night for us.
- Bucks @ Kings -- This should be interesting
- Magic @ Lakers -- Orlando is tired and will probably lose again
- Cavaliers @ Knicks -- Remember when they had LeBron James on the team?
- Wizards @ Nuggets -- Andre Miller revenge game?
- Hawks @ Raptors -- The Hawks lost this game, but it doesn't show up above because this was supposed to be up, in the morning
- Suns @ Timberwolves -- The battle for 9th in the West?
- Nets @ Mavericks -- This should be a good test for both teams
If we get the 7th pick this year I'm going to be upset.