So now that we're tracking both the playoffs (the usual) and the lotto (the new) we have an expanded "While you were sleeping" schedule to track. Here was all the action from last night:
- ORL @ LAL -- The Lakers won, and this is in the good section even if the Magic lost because, clearly, we have on intention of catching Orlando. So Yaay! Lakers won!
- MIL @ SAC -- The Kings won, which is also good, because these guys were on our tail for a while. Also good that The Bucks lost because we don't want Philly to get the most balls.
- PHX @ MIN -- The Suns won, which is awesome, because I still am holding out hope . . .
- BKN @ DAL -- The Nets came into Dallas and won. As a result, the Mavs are now 2.0 games behind GSW, instead of, you know, better.
- CLE @ NYK -- The Cavaliers won, against the Phil Jackson led (he not coach doe) Knicks. Crazy game.
- ATL @ TOR -- The Hawks lost, which sucks for them because the Knicks (if they actually won) would be catching up to them.
- WAS @ DEN -- The Nuggets won this game, I am amazed and happy I don't bet on things.
Movers and Shakers:
- Lakers down to 6th by beating the Magic
- Jazz / Celtics up as a result
- New York / New Orleans keep switching place
- Dallas is number 8 right now, somehow
|Record||Last 10||Games vs||Standings||Game Result|
|1||Milwaukee Bucks||13||57||19%||0.0||1||9||10%||12||0||2||4||East 15||1||@ SAC||L||@ LAC|
|2||Philadelphia 76ers||15||55||21%||2.0||0||10||0%||12||2||3||8||East 14||2||@ SAS|
|3||Orlando Magic *4||19||52||27%||5.5||1||9||10%||11||0||1||6||East 13||3||@ LAL||L|
|4||Boston Celtics||23||47||33%||10.0||3||7||30%||12||2||4||6||East 12||4|
|5||Utah Jazz *2||23||47||33%||10.0||2||8||20%||12||0||3||10||West 15||4||vs DET|
|6||Los Angeles Lakers||23||46||33%||10.5||3||7||30%||13||2||4||9||West 14||6||vs ORL||W|
|7||Sacramento Kings||25||45||36%||12.0||4||6||40%||12||0||2||8||West 13||7||vs MIL||W|
|8||Detroit Pistons||25||44||36%||12.5||2||8||20%||13||4||6||8||East 11||8||@ UTA|
|9||Cleveland Cavaliers||27||44||38%||13.5||3||7||30%||11||3||5||9||East 10||9||@ NYK||W|
|10||New York Knicks *3||29||41||41%||16.0||8||2||80%||12||1||3||7||East 9||11||vs CLE||L|
|11||New Orleans Pelicans||29||40||42%||16.5||6||4||60%||13||2||3||6||West 12||10||vs BKN|
|12||Atlanta Hawks *1||31||37||46%||19.0||5||5||50%||14||3||5||9||East 8||@ TOR||L||vs PHX|
|13||Denver Nuggets *3,4||32||38||46%||19.0||6||4||60%||12||1||1||6||West 11||12||vs WAS||W|
|14||Charlotte Bobcats||34||36||49%||21.0||7||3||70%||12||5||6||8||East 7||vs HOU|
|15||Minnesota Timberwolves||34||34||50%||22.0||5||5||50%||14||2||4||9||West 10||13||vs PHX||L||@ MEM|
|16||Brooklyn Nets *1||37||31||54%||25.0||8||2||80%||14||3||8||12||East 6||@ DAL||W||@ NOP|
|17||Phoenix Suns||41||29||59%||28.0||6||4||60%||12||0||3||7||West 9||14||@ MIN||W||@ ATL|
|18||Dallas Mavericks||42||29||59%||28.5||6||4||60%||11||1||4||7||West 8||vs BKN||L|
|19||Memphis Grizzlies||41||28||59%||28.5||7||3||70%||13||2||3||10||West7||vs MIN|
|20||Golden State Warriors *2||44||27||62%||30.5||7||3||70%||11||1||4||9||West 6|
|1* - ATL has right to swap picks with BKN|
|2* - UTA owns GSW pick|
|3* - DEN owns NYK pick|
|4* - DEN owes ORL their lower of their two 1st rnd picks|
How much you wanna bet we're going to win tonight?
- MIL @ LAC -- This should be over soon, Clippers should roll
- PHI @ SAS -- As should this game, Spurs should also roll
- DET @ UTA -- We're watching this one, and I think the Jazz win tonight
- BKN @ NOP -- Can any team stop Brooklyn? It could be New Orleans because Anthony Davis is balling right now
- PHX @ ATL -- #RealTalk -- these are two surprising teams this year that are fun to watch
- HOU @ CHA -- Two playoff teams, two conferences, we can only expect to see a differences in the strengths of the conferences in this game, Rockets are playing pretty well right now
- MIN @ MEM -- Can Memphis continue to kick butt and take names?
I really think we're winning tonight. This is totally not a reverse-jinx.