There are four games on tonight . . . I don't know much about them besides this:
|4||West||4||San Diego St||31||-||4||@||1||Arizona||32||-||4||8:17||TBS|
There are a few players to look out for tonight:
Game 1: 11 Dayton @ 10 Stanford
- Dayton is Cinderella right now, but no starts on the radar of draft scouts
- Dwight Powell (#55.00), Stanford bigman is a bubble guy for the NBA right now.
Game 2: 3 UCLA @ 1 Florida
- Zach LaVine (19.50) has been on everyone's radar for a while, but his draft stock is slipping
- Kyle Anderson (21.18), UCLA's swing has been rising up the charts though
- Jordan Adams (37.44), yes, another UCLA guard, and a guy who is projecting to be a mid 2nd rounder
- Chris Walker (39.00), young big with upside
- Patric Young (44.50), senior big with, uh, game?
- Scottie Wilbekin (99.00), senior guard with three point range
- Casey Prather (101.00), was on peoples' lists early, has disappeared of late
- Kasey Hill (101.00), same with point guard Hill
Game 3: 6 Baylor @ 2 Wisconsin
- Isaiah Austin (49.20), dude is 7'1, and that makes a difference, no matter what your regional seed is
- Cory Jefferson (53.17), All the best parts of Cory Maggette and Richard Jefferson?
- Sam Dekker (32.50), has a name that sounds like he lives in the Blade Runner universe
Game 4: 4 San Diego St. @ 1 Arizona
- No one for San Diego State is important, apparently. Sorry guys.
- Aaron Gordon (8.50)
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (30.71)
- Nick Johnson (38.63)
- Kaleb Tarczewski (59.50)
- Brandon Ashley (60.75)
Arizona has a legion of players. I'm going to be talking about them in the next round too, so I'll avoid talking about them now.
Hope you guys enjoy watching the show!