So now that we're tracking both the playoffs (the usual) and the lotto (the new) we have an expanded "While you were sleeping" schedule to track. Here was all the action from last night:
- UTA @ OKC -- 9 points in the first quarter? Yeah, that's a loss
- PHX @ LAL -- Lakers won. Yes, I'll take it.
- NYK @ GSW -- Dubs lost, I'll take it twice, thrice, or as many times as I can get it.
- TOR @ ORL -- Toronto Raptors lost, so ORL is still 2.0 games ahead of us.
- MEM @ POR -- Memphis lost, they could have gained ground on the Dubs.
- PHX @ LAL -- Same here for Phoenix, but hey, I'd rather take the Lakers win.
- IND @ CLE -- What's the deal with the Pacers now? They're as bad as airline food. (I still think Seinfeld wasn't all that)
- MIN @ BKN -- Deron Williams ' team seems to be doing well right now.
Movers and Shakers:
- Sacramento and Los Angeles flipped
- Memphis and Dallas flipped
- Golden State lost, to New York, and none of the teams that care took advantage of it, Phoenix and Memphis both lost as well
- Looking ahead, Philly and Boston play each other twice, so I predict two Boston wins there. So that's nice.
- Of course, LAL and UTA also play, and I expect us to win that one too. That Orlando game is going to end up screwing us.
|Record||Last 10||Games vs||Standings||Game Result|
|1||Milwaukee Bucks||14||59||19%||0.0||1||9||10%||9||0||1||3||East 15||1||@ DET|
|2||Philadelphia 76ers||16||57||22%||2.0||1||9||10%||9||2||2||7||East 14||2||@ ATL|
|3||Orlando Magic *4||21||53||28%||6.5||2||8||20%||8||0||1||5||East 13||3||vs TOR||L|
|4||Utah Jazz *2||23||51||31%||8.5||1||9||10%||8||0||2||7||West 15||4||@ OKC||L||vs NYK|
|5||Boston Celtics||23||50||32%||9.0||1||9||10%||9||2||4||6||East 12||5||vs CHI||L||@ CHI|
|6||Sacramento Kings||25||48||34%||11.0||3||7||30%||9||0||1||6||West 13||6||@ NOP|
|7||Los Angeles Lakers||25||48||34%||11.0||4||6||40%||9||1||2||5||West 14||6||vs PHX||W|
|8||Detroit Pistons||26||47||36%||12.0||2||8||20%||9||2||3||5||East 11||8||vs MIL|
|9||Cleveland Cavaliers||30||45||40%||15.0||5||5||50%||7||3||4||7||East 10||9||vs IND||W|
|10||New York Knicks *3||31||43||42%||16.5||7||3||70%||8||1||1||3||East 9||10||@ GSW||W||@ UTA|
|11||Atlanta Hawks *1||31||41||43%||17.5||4||6||40%||10||3||5||7||East 8||vs PHI|
|12||Denver Nuggets *3,4||32||41||44%||18.0||5||5||50%||9||1||1||6||West 12||11||vs MEM|
|13||New Orleans Pelicans||32||41||44%||18.0||6||4||60%||9||1||2||4||West 11||11||vs SAC|
|14||Charlotte Bobcats||35||38||48%||21.0||6||4||60%||9||4||5||6||East 7||vs WAS|
|15||Minnesota Timberwolves||36||36||50%||22.5||5||5||50%||10||2||3||5||West 10||13||@ BKN||L||vs LAC|
|16||Brooklyn Nets *1||39||33||54%||25.5||7||3||70%||10||3||7||8||East 6||vs MIN||W|
|17||Memphis Grizzlies||43||30||59%||29.0||6||4||60%||9||1||2||7||West 9||14||@ POR||L||@ DEN|
|18||Dallas Mavericks||44||30||59%||29.5||6||4||60%||8||1||3||6||West 8|
|19||Phoenix Suns||44||30||59%||29.5||8||2||80%||8||0||1||4||West 7||@ LAL||L|
|20||Golden State Warriors *2||45||28||62%||31.0||7||3||70%||9||1||3||7||West 6||vs NYK||L|
|1* - ATL has right to swap picks with BKN|
|2* - UTA owns GSW pick|
|3* - DEN owns NYK pick|
|4* - DEN owes ORL their lower of their two 1st rnd picks|
Ten games to care about tonight, and I am glad I never got into sports betting...
- MIL @ DET -- Detroit can lose to any team it seems
- PHI @ ATL -- And Philly clearly was tanking
- NYK @ UTA -- The big game of the night, which is sad
- BOS @ CHI -- Expect grind
- SAC @ NOP -- Sacramento should lose this, in the Tyreke Evans revenge game
- MEM @ DEN -- Hi, we're Memphis, and we lose all of the games we should win!
- WAS @ CHA -- I really underestimated how good the Wizards would be this year, or maybe I overestimated how good the East would be
- LAC @ MIN -- Kevin Love playing for his next team?