So now that we're tracking both the playoffs (the usual) and the lotto (the new) we have an expanded "While you were sleeping" schedule to track. Here was all the action from last night:
- NYK @ UTA -- I was worried that we'd win this one because New York is hurt and playing the 5th game in 7 nights. Thankfully there's one thing we can count on -- and that's we can't defend anyone. Ever.
- SAC @ NOP -- Pellies are hurt but were at home, but they got crowned by DeMarcus Cousins who has a whale of a night.
- MEM @ DEN -- Remember when Memphis used to win all of the games? Well, they are starting to remember themselves. They are 6-4 in their last 10 and need to keep it up.
- BOS @ CHI -- The lucky of the Irish ran out, and they lost easily in the Windy City. Or maybe that's what they wanted?
- MIL @ DET -- Milwaukee lost
- PHI @ ATL -- so did Philly
- WAS @ CHA -- Big Al is doing things for Charlotte. This is a huge win against a playoff team
- LAC @ MIN -- What? The T-Wolves won? Wow!
Movers and Shakers:
- LAL and SAC switched places again, they are 0.5 games from one another right now
- ATL jumped over DEN and NOP with their win, and the other two teams' losses, 0.5 games between those three teams
- Right now PHX, MEM, and DAL are all tied at 44-30. So right now they are all playoff teams and lotto teams at the same time. And all of them are 1.5 games behind the injured Dubs.
|Record||Last 10||Games vs||Standings||Game Result|
|1||Milwaukee Bucks||14||60||19%||0.0||1||9||10%||8||0||1||2||East 15||1||@ DET||L|
|2||Philadelphia 76ers||16||58||22%||2.0||1||9||10%||8||2||2||6||East 14||2||@ ATL||L|
|3||Orlando Magic *4||21||53||28%||7.0||2||8||20%||8||0||1||5||East 13||3|
|4||Utah Jazz *2||23||52||31%||8.5||1||9||10%||7||0||1||6||West 15||4||vs NYK||L|
|5||Boston Celtics||23||51||31%||9.0||1||9||10%||8||2||4||6||East 12||5||@ CHI||L|
|6||Los Angeles Lakers||25||48||34%||11.5||4||6||40%||9||1||2||5||West 14||6||vs POR|
|7||Sacramento Kings||26||48||35%||12.0||4||6||40%||8||0||1||5||West 13||7||@ NOP||W|
|8||Detroit Pistons||27||47||36%||13.0||2||8||20%||8||1||2||4||East 11||8||vs MIL||W|
|9||Cleveland Cavaliers||30||45||40%||15.5||5||5||50%||7||3||4||7||East 10||9|
|10||New York Knicks *3||32||43||43%||17.5||7||3||70%||7||0||0||2||East 9||10||@ UTA||W|
|11||Denver Nuggets *3,4||32||42||43%||18.0||4||6||40%||8||1||1||5||West 12||11||vs MEM||L|
|12||New Orleans Pelicans||32||42||43%||18.0||6||4||60%||8||1||1||3||West 11||11||vs SAC||L|
|13||Atlanta Hawks *1||32||41||44%||18.5||4||6||40%||9||2||4||6||East 8||vs PHI||W|
|14||Charlotte Bobcats||36||38||49%||22.0||6||4||60%||8||4||5||6||East 7||vs WAS||W|
|15||Minnesota Timberwolves||36||37||49%||22.5||4||6||40%||9||2||3||5||West 10||13||vs LAC||L|
|16||Brooklyn Nets *1||39||33||54%||26.0||7||3||70%||10||3||7||8||East 6||vs HOU|
|17||Phoenix Suns||44||30||59%||30.0||8||2||80%||8||0||1||4||West 9||14|
|18||Memphis Grizzlies||44||30||59%||30.0||6||4||60%||8||1||2||6||West 9||14||@ DEN||W|
|19||Dallas Mavericks||44||30||59%||30.0||6||4||60%||8||1||3||6||West 9||14||vs GSW|
|20||Golden State Warriors *2||45||28||62%||31.5||6||4||60%||9||1||3||7||West 6||@ DAL|
|1* - ATL has right to swap picks with BKN|
|2* - UTA owns GSW pick|
|3* - DEN owns NYK pick|
|4* - DEN owes ORL their lower of their two 1st rnd picks|
There's really only one game to watch tonight, see if you can figure it out.
- POR @ LAL -- Let's see if Swaggy can back up his talk and get some wins?
- HOU @ BKN -- I don't like Dwight Howard or James Harden
- GSW @ DAL -- This is like the Game of Thrones for the Don Nelson family