So now that we're tracking both the playoffs (the usual) and the lotto (the new) we have an expanded "While you were sleeping" schedule to track. Here was all the action from last night:
- DEN @ GSW -- Denver . . . won? Woah. Mozgov had a 23 / 29 / 3 / 1 / 3 night. Really. Rudy Gobert even had to tweet about it.
- SAS @ DAL -- The Spurs won, no surprise there. They did it with their bench. Also no surprise. And Dallas, once again, can't capitalize on a Warriors loss. Again, no surprise.
- I didn't find many cool cat videos last night.
Movers and Shakers:
- Dallas lost, and thus, switched spots with the idle Phoenix Solars. Or whatever they call themselves.
- Dallas only plays 2 more games
- The teams with the "easiest" remaining schedules (and thus, most likely to win) are Brooklyn, Memphis, Charlotte, Minnesota, Cleveland, and . . . Boston.
- The teams with the "hardest" remaining schedules (and thus, most likely to lose) are Orlando, Detroit, New Orleans, New York, and Dallas.
- I am never going to get over that Jazz home win against Orlando . . .
|Record||Last 10||Games vs||Standings||Game Result|
|1||Milwaukee Bucks||14||64||18%||0.0||1||9||10%||4||0||1||2||East 15||1||vs CLE|
|2||Philadelphia 76ers||17||61||22%||3.0||2||8||20%||4||1||1||3||East 14||2||@ MEM|
|3||Orlando Magic *4||23||55||29%||9.0||4||6||40%||4||0||0||1||East 13||3||vs WAS|
|4||Boston Celtics *7||23||55||29%||9.0||1||9||10%||4||1||2||3||East 12||4||vs CHA|
|5||Utah Jazz *2||24||54||31%||10.0||2||8||20%||4||0||1||3||West 15||5||vs POR|
|6||Los Angeles Lakers||25||53||32%||11.0||3||7||30%||4||1||1||3||West 14||6||vs GSW|
|7||Sacramento Kings||27||52||34%||12.5||3||7||30%||3||0||0||2||West 13||7|
|8||Detroit Pistons||29||50||37%||14.5||4||6||40%||3||0||0||0||East 11||8||@ CHI|
|9||Cleveland Cavaliers||32||47||41%||17.5||6||4||60%||3||2||2||3||East 10||9||@ MIL|
|10||New Orleans Pelicans *5||32||46||41%||18.0||4||6||40%||4||0||0||0||West 11||10||@ OKC|
|11||New York Knicks *3||33||45||42%||19.0||5||5||50%||4||0||0||1||East 9||11||@ TOR|
|12||Denver Nuggets *3,4||35||44||44%||20.5||4||6||40%||3||1||1||2||West 12||12||@ GSW||W|
|13||Atlanta Hawks *1, 7||35||43||45%||21.0||4||6||40%||4||1||1||3||East 8||@ BKN|
|14||Minnesota Timberwolves||39||39||50%||25.0||5||5||50%||4||1||2||3||West 10||13||vs HOU|
|15||x||Charlotte Bobcats *6||40||38||51%||26.0||7||3||70%||4||2||2||3||East 6||@ BOS|
|16||x||Brooklyn Nets *1, 7||43||35||55%||29.0||6||4||60%||4||1||3||4||East 5||vs ATL|
|17||Memphis Grizzlies||46||32||59%||32.0||6||4||60%||4||1||2||4||West 9||14||vs PHI|
|18||Dallas Mavericks||48||32||60%||33.0||6||4||60%||2||0||0||2||West 8||vs SAS||L|
|19||Phoenix Suns||47||31||60%||33.0||8||2||80%||4||0||1||3||West 7||@ SAS|
|20||Golden State Warriors *2||48||30||62%||34.0||6||4||60%||4||0||1||3||West 6||vs DEN||L||@ LAL|
|1* - ATL has right to swap picks with BKN|
|2* - UTA owns GSW pick|
|3* - DEN owns NYK pick|
|4* - DEN owes ORL their lower of their two 1st rnd picks|
|5* - NOP owes PHI their 1st rnd pick (Top 5 prot)|
|6* - CHA owes CHI their 1st rnd pick (Top 10 prot)|
|7* - Worst of ATL/BKN owes BOS their 1st round pick|
|x - Clinched Playoffs|
So much basketball tonight.
- CLE @ MIL -- Two bad teams try to hurt viewers with their bad play
- PHI @ MEM -- Memphis wants to win, which is the opposite of what Philly wants
- WAS @ ORL -- Wizards have been faltering or late, and Magic has been winning. Will be fun to see who wins between these two arcane forces
- CHA @ BOS -- Big Al gets a chance to beat the Cs for once? Hilarious that he could never do it on a Western Conference team
- POR @ UTA -- Do it for Delaney Rudd!
- GSW @ LAL -- Will the Dubs lose two in a row? Unlikely
- DET @ CHI -- The battle for Amar's mailing addresses
- NOP @ OKC -- Who knows what these teams will do on a daily basis?
- NYK @ TOR -- The Big Apple visits the Big Maple.
- ATL @ BKN -- The battle of so many former Jazz players
- PHX @ SAS -- Phoenix never loses anymore, they are the hottest team out of these 20