So now that we're tracking both the playoffs (the usual) and the lotto (the new) we have an expanded "While you were sleeping" schedule to track. Here was all the action from last night:
- DAL @ LAC -- The Mavs won a game! Imagine that! They almost blew it, but they held on for a key win. And as a result, they are only 1.5 games behind GSW, if only they beat them the other night . . .
- Nothing? Spurs lost? Does that matter to them though?
- The schedule was "Meh", only two games
Movers and Shakers:
- Dallas moved from 9th to 7th.
|Record||Last 10||Games vs||Standings||Game Result|
|1||Milwaukee Bucks||14||61||19%||0.0||1||9||10%||7||0||1||2||East 15||1||@ CHI|
|2||Philadelphia 76ers||16||59||21%||2.0||1||9||10%||7||2||2||5||East 14||2||@ BOS|
|3||Orlando Magic *4||21||54||28%||7.0||2||8||20%||7||0||0||4||East 13||3||@ CHA|
|4||Utah Jazz *2||23||52||31%||9.0||1||9||10%||7||0||1||6||West 15||4||vs NOP|
|5||Boston Celtics *7||23||52||31%||9.0||1||9||10%||7||2||4||6||East 12||5||vs PHI|
|6||Los Angeles Lakers||25||50||33%||11.0||3||7||30%||7||1||1||4||West 14||6||vs DAL|
|7||Sacramento Kings||27||48||36%||13.0||4||6||40%||7||0||0||4||West 13||7||@ GSW|
|8||Detroit Pistons||27||48||36%||13.0||2||8||20%||7||1||2||4||East 11||8||@ BKN|
|9||Cleveland Cavaliers||31||45||41%||16.5||5||5||50%||6||2||3||6||East 10||9||@ ATL|
|10||New Orleans Pelicans *5||32||43||43%||18.0||6||4||60%||7||1||1||2||West 11||11||@ UTA|
|11||Atlanta Hawks *1, 7||32||42||43%||18.5||3||7||30%||8||2||4||6||East 8||vs CLE|
|12||New York Knicks *3||33||43||43%||18.5||7||3||70%||6||0||0||1||East 9||10||vs WAS|
|13||Denver Nuggets *3,4||33||42||44%||19.0||4||6||40%||7||1||1||4||West 12||11||@ MEM|
|14||Charlotte Bobcats *6||37||38||49%||23.0||6||4||60%||7||3||4||5||East 7||vs ORL|
|15||Minnesota Timberwolves||37||37||50%||23.5||5||5||50%||8||2||3||4||West 10||13||@ MIA|
|16||Brooklyn Nets *1, 7||40||34||54%||26.5||7||3||70%||8||3||6||7||East 6||vs DET|
|17||Phoenix Suns||44||31||59%||30.0||7||3||70%||7||0||1||4||West 9||14||@ POR|
|18||Memphis Grizzlies||44||31||59%||30.0||6||4||60%||7||1||2||5||West 9||14||vs DEN|
|19||Dallas Mavericks||45||31||59%||30.5||6||4||60%||6||1||3||5||West 7||@ LAC||W||@ LAL|
|20||Golden State Warriors *2||46||29||61%||32.0||5||5||50%||7||1||3||6||West 6|
|1* - ATL has right to swap picks with BKN|
|2* - UTA owns GSW pick|
|3* - DEN owns NYK pick|
|4* - DEN owes ORL their lower of their two 1st rnd picks|
|5* - NOP owes NOP their 1st rnd pick (Top 5 prot)|
|6* - CHA owes CHI their 1st rnd pick (Top 10 prot)|
|7* - Worst of ATL/BKN owes BOS their 1st round pick|
Yep. 19 of the 20 teams are playing tonight. So I'll be busy up waiting for these scores.
- MIL @ CHI -- Bulls should win, right?
- PHi @ BOS -- Expect Boston to win at least one of the two games they have remaining against Philly, if not both. First one tonight.
- ORL @ CHA -- Big Al trying to make the All-NBA team this year. He may do just that if he can pound Orlando.
- NOP @ UTA -- Utah is probably going to win tonight, you know, just because.
- DAL @ LAL -- Mavs tired, and playing some crazy games. LAL is trash this year. So we'll see a game that means a lot to Jazz fans.
- SAC @ GSW -- Vivek's new team against his old team.
- DET @ BKN -- Meh? Yes yes, this game is Meh.
- CLE @ ATL -- These two teams aren't really fun to watch. I blame Mike Brown.
- WAS @ NYK -- Are the Knicks for real? We'll see.
- DEN @ MEM -- With the way these teams are playing, Memphis could lose this one. You never know with that team.
- MIN @ MIA -- I bet the Wolves players will enjoy the weather there better than their home weather.
- PHX @ POR -- Big game for the Jazz. Well, I mean the Suns, but still. I hate Bonzi Wells and Isiah Rider.