Tonight the Utah Jazz will attempt to break out of their three game losing streak and defeat the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers, also on a three game skid, played last night and are beat up. No Steve Nash. No Kobe Bryant. No Julius Randle. And now no Ronnie Price. Utah will once again be without the services of Alec Burks, but Rodney Hood will be back. Hooray! Actual wing players!
LA will still come to play, they have an up-tempo game plan where Byron Scott emphasizes getting to the line, and crashing the boards on both ends of the court. Los Angeles has enough size to bang with the Jazz with Jordan Hill, Ed Davis, Carlos Boozer, Robert Sacre, and new addition Tarik Black ready to dance. Quin Snyder knows who his most talented players are, and most of them are bigmen -- but in a game like this it's important to know that he has the best player on both teams in Gordon Hayward.
- PG: Jeremy Lin vs Trey Burke
- SG: Wayne Ellington vs. Joe Ingles
- SF: Wesley Johnson vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: Ed Davis vs. Enes Kanter
- C: Jordan Hill vs. Derrick Favors
- Carlos Boozer vs. Trevor Booker
- Nick Young vs. Rodney Hood
- Jordan Clarkson vs. Dante Exum
- Robert Sacre vs. Rudy Gobert
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
The Utah Jazz
The Los Angeles Lakers