Let it be known early, and remember it often, that no team wins the NBA Championship in November. Furthermore, you're not a lotto team because you start the season off under .500. Keep that in mind, friends. Tonight the Utah Jazz (2-2) have a chance at being under .500, as they visit the Denver Nuggets (2-2). Denver has played more games on the road than at home as well, but have played all of their games against the Western Conference. You can't under-estimate them or their capability. Moreover, they are rested and have been waiting at home for the Jazz, who played last night. Utah looks tough, but there is a lot of green still in their game. Priding themselves on defense they gave up over 50 points to the starting backcourt of the Portland Trail Blazers. It's not a good look. Utah has something to prove, and so does Denver. And that's what will make tonight's game -- a proverbial battle for Wyoming -- all that more important.
Wyoming. The boring box between Utah and Colorado.
- Point Guard: vs.
- Shooting Guard: vs.
- Small Forward: vs.
- Power Forward: (questionable) vs.
Key Bench players:
- -- Out, post ACL reconstructive surgery rehab (Jazz starting PG)
- -- Out, left patellar tendon repair (Nuggets starting C)
- -- Out, right hip strain (Nuggets backup SF)
- Derrick Favors -- Questionable, with flu like symptoms (Jazz starting PF)
- UPDATE: -- OUT, back (Nuggets erstwhile starting C)
- UPDATE: -- hurt but will play through low back strain and knee (Nuggets back up C)
Beware. Be aware that the Nuggets just added Jazz-killer Kostas Papanikolaou, after dumping Erick Green. Also, I guess this now means Green is available to joint the Stampede, because, you know. Free market economy.
PS. I don't think Wyoming is boring. I love you guys!
GO JAZZ GO!
Who will win tonight?
This poll is closed
Utah Jazz (2-2)
Denver Nuggets (2-2)