Tonight's the big night. We finally get to see a "full strength-ish" New Orleans Pelicans take on the Utah Jazz. Preseason predictions had the Pelicans as a Western Conference playoff team. It made sense to say that as they made the playoffs last season, and this season they were to be better. Unfortunately for the injuries scuttled their team and now in December they only have six wins. On the other side of the coin, the Jazz only have ten wins. Tonight's game will be a good challenge as we're going to have to see some Derrick against Brow.
Which team has more fans?
How these teams match-up:
- PG: Tyreke Evans vs. Raul Neto
- SG: Eric Gordon vs. Rodney Hood
- SF: Alonzo Gee vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: Anthony Davis vs. Trey Lyles
- C: Alexis Ajinca vs. Derrick Favors
- Jrue Holiday vs. Trey Burke
- Norris Cole vs. Alec Burks
- Ryan Anderson vs. Trevor Booker
- Omer Asik vs. Jeff Withey (maybe Tibor Pleiss)
Injuries / Absences:
- Rudy Gobert (UTA starting C) -- Out
- Dante Exum (UTA starting PG) -- Out
- Joe Ingles (UTA SF/SG/PG/PF) -- Out
- Quincy Pondexter (NOP SG/SF) -- Out
It's going to be a good game! Also this is the obvious Kendrick Perkins revenge game.
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win?
This poll is closed