This is it Utah Jazz fans, a chance for redemption . . . a chance to beat the Golden State Warriors before Christmas and ruin their holidays! The Dubs are great, and the Jazz hope to one day be there. Utah will one again be without Rudy Gobert and Dante Exum. Golden State will be without Harrison Barnes and Kevon Looney, but have Andrew Bogut back. Of course, the big issue here is that outside of that trivia, the Warriors still have the MVP, a great core, and a desire to not let the kids play in the street. (Sorry for the contract bridge term, I have many hobbies.)
It's not likely to happen, but it's the last time we get to see the Jazz play before Santa Claus comes to town. For the Warriors this year I kinda wish they had more fans. It's hard to hate on them when they are good, but somehow under appreciated by casuals . . .
- Raul Neto vs. Stephen Curry
- Rodney Hood vs. Klay Thompson
- Gordon Hayward vs. Brandon Rush
- Trey Lyles vs. Draymond Green
- Derrick Favors vs. Andrew Bogut
- Trey Burke vs. Shaun Livingston
- Alec Burks vs. Leanadro Barbosa
- Joe Ingles vs. Andre Iguodala
- Trevor Booker vs. Marreese Speights
- Jeff Withey vs. Festus Ezeli
- The World vs. Ian Clark
Injuries / Absences:
- Rudy Gobert (C) OUT
- Dante Exum (PG/SG) OUT
- Harrison Barnes (SF/PF) OUT
- Kevon Looney (SF/PF) OUT
GO JAZZ GO!
Who wins tonight?
This poll is closed