Do you listen to the other broadcasts of NBA games sometimes? For the most part it seems like the Utah Jazz guys are totally in love with some of the players on other teams (like ), and are quick to point out limitations in their own player's abilities. They are annoying because they use verbs incorrectly at times. Other teams field broadcast crews that make me want to turn to a life of murder. And I would be a really good murderer too, that's the problem. As a result, I listen to the Jazz crew as much as possible. The San Antonio Spurs have Sean Elliott, who is such a homer -- even thinking of him makes me want to go a little Zodiac.
Anyway, tonight the Jazz host the Spurs. I'm a little blogged out today, so this is the game thread.
- PG: vs. -- age before beauty they say
- SG: vs. -- I wish we could have a drinking contest between these two
- SF: vs. -- Leonard looks good as the 3rd/4th best player on his team
- PF: vs. -- Tiago is the name of a bird in the animated movie "Rio" and "Rio 2"
- C: vs. -- Duncan is great, but he's going to get packed tonight
- , , , , , , others
- s? , , , , crap, anyone else?
- Alec Burks (UTA) -- out
- Ante Tomic (UTA) -- did not bother to get work visa
- Tibor Pleiss (UTA) -- Ante burned his work visa
- Raul Neto (UTA) -- he thought he was in America already, his bad.