The Utah Jazz host the Memphis Grizzlies tonight in what looks to be a slow, grindy, kinda of game. Memphis is where Utah wants to be in a few years -- at the top of the Western Conference and a legit contender. The Grizz play defense, have talented bigmen, and use size to their advantage. The Jazz are capable of playing like them, but probably should not shun the North / South game. Utah has the horses for it when healthy. They just need the stops. Anyway, let's check out how these two teams stack up!
Generalized North American Fan Base:
Clearly, these are two very popular teams . . . just in their regions only.
The Jazz have beaten the Grizz before this season, so it's not like it's impossible to win. It just looks hard to accomplish on paper.
- Mike Conley vs. Dante Exum
- Courtney Lee vs. Joe Ingles
- Jeff Green vs. Gordon Hayward
- Zach Randolph vs. Enes Kanter
- Marc Gasol vs. Derrick Favors
- Beno Udrih vs. Trey Burke
- Tony Allen vs. Elijah Millsap
- Jon Leuer vs. Trevor Booker
- Kosta Koufos vs. Rudy Gobert
- Alec Burks (UTA) -- Out, recovering from shoulder injury
- Rodney Hood (UTA) -- Out, because of the previously mentioned gypsy curse
- Vince Carter (MEM) -- Out, left foot tendon injury
- Jordan Adams (MEM) -- Questionable, with a sore left ankle
- Beno Udrih (MEM) -- Questionable, sore right calf
- Tony Allen (MEM) -- Probable, with a sore right hamstring and ankle
- Jarnell Stokes (MEM) -- On assignment with the NBA-DL MEM affiliate
- Russ Smith (MEM) -- On assignment with the NBA-DL MEM affiliate
Black History Month! @utahjazz wearing the BHM shoes tonight! Check em all out! @35_Fitz pic.twitter.com/AyMACWysXK— Brian Zettler (@BrianZettler) February 4, 2015
Jazz wearing shoes for Black History Month. Really cool. I like it.
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
The Utah Jazz
The Memphis Grizzlies
Male Pattern Baldness