Remember when a Utah Jazz @ New Orleans Pelicans (then Hornets) game meant Deron Williams going nuts on Chris Paul? Man, those were the days. What happened to this dude?
Anyway, game tonight. Early.
- PG: Dante Exum vs. Tyreke Evans
- SG: Elijah Millsap vs. Eric Gordon
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Dante Cunningham
- PF: Enes Kanter vs. ???
- C: Derrick Favors vs. Omer Asik
- Trey Burke vs. Jimmer Fredette
- Rudy Gobert vs. Jeff Withey
- I don't know vs. you don't care
- Anthony Davis (NOP) -- Out, Laser hair removal gone bad
- Jrue Holiday (NOP) -- Out, trying to buy a vowel, but Pat Sajak says there are only consonants on the board
- Ryan Anderson (NOP) -- Out, elbow injury
- Alec Burks (UTA) -- Out, helping O.J. find the "real killers"
- Rodney Hood (UTA) -- Out, stepped on a lego
- Joe Ingles (UTA) -- Out, pet Emu is sick, couldn't find a sitter
I can't watch this game, but I think the Jazz should win it.
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
The Utah Jazz
The New Orleans Pelicans