I don't know where else in the world can you turn $2 into thousands -- from your seat on the couch at home -- besides with FanDuel. If you have been paying attention you'd know by now that this is a legit way to make some of that money from being so smart. It's very simple.
- Click here to access the tournament ($2 to play, $150,000 in prizes, $10,000 to the winner),
- Click here to sign up for FanDuel and get a 100 percent first time matching deposit bonus (up to $200) for being a SLC Dunk reader.
There are six games going on tonight:
- Celtics @ Pacers -- Rodney Stuckey is on on fire right now, take a look at hime
- Kings @ Wizards -- DeMarcus Cousins has a huge game last night, but could be tired and/or disinterested
- Nets @ 76ers -- Joe Johnson vs Jason Richardson . . . in 2015
- Bucks @ Grizzlies -- I don't think they have anyone to stop Marc Gasol
- Pistons @ Jazz -- Gordon Hayward should destroy their wings
- Knicks @ Warriors -- I don't have to tell you that Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson should have a great game, until they sit in the early 3rd
That's enough teams with some good advantages to exploit. The idea in this FanDuel game is to not just get the best performers, but balance that against performance over salary. If they can outplay their pay day then they are players you have to look for.
It's easy. Go get that money, Jazz fans!