Tonight the Utah Jazz try to win game 3 of 5 on their home stand, and by doing so, attempt to make the Detroit Pistons lose 10 games in a row. Yikes. Detroit hasn't had a good time lately out there on the court, and the Jazz defense has been 'turnt up.' (I don't know what that means, I'm a few years from 40.) Detroit is on the second of a back to back, playing their third game in four nights, and their fourth game in five. This road trip has been horrible for them, and they are missing a starter. The Jazz are flying high right now, but have dropped home games to bad teams all season long. Utah needs to play their game, and they should win.
via. Basketball John
And in case you haven't been following along, that game is called: defense.
- Reggie Jackson vs. Dante Exum
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope vs. Rodney Hood
- Caron Butler vs. Gordon Hayward
- Greg Monroe vs. Derrick Favors
- Andre Drummond vs. Rudy Gobert
- John Lucas III vs. Trey Burke
- Anthony Tolliver vs. Trevor Booker
- Tayshaun Prince vs. Joe Ingles
- Cartier Martin vs. Elijah Millsap
- Joel Anthony vs. Father time
Injuries / Absences:
- Brandon Jennings (DET) is out for the season
- Alec Burks (UTA) is out for the season
- Ian Clark (UTA) is assigned to the NBA-DL
- Grant Jerrett (UTA) is assigned to the NBA-DL
This is a schedule loss for Detroit, and a trap game for Utah. It's going to be interesting to see what happens.