The Utah Jazz play their 3rd game in four nights, and second in a back-to-back, against the Los Angeles Lakers. The Lakers are just completely unreliable. Their last five wins were against the Chicago Bulls, Boston Celtics, Utah Jazz, Milwaukee Bucks, and Detroit Pistons. Three of those teams are playoff teams -- four would be playoff teams in the East. But the other shoe is that it's taken the Lakers 20 games to win five of them.
They aren't a good team this year, everyone is injured -- and yet they still beat the Jazz last month while those two conditions persisted.
At the end of the day I think Jazz fans aren't keen on LA because of this:
Lakers fans are everywhere. We've even lost our stronghold in Rimouski, Quebec!
- Dante Exum vs. Jordan Clarkson
- Rodney Hood vs. Wayne Ellington
- Gordon Hayward vs. Wesley Johnson
- Derrick Favors vs. Tarik Black
- Rudy Gobert vs. Jordan Hill
- Trevor Booker vs. Carlos Boozer
- Elijah Millsap vs. Jabari Brown
- Joe Ingles vs. nobody (Marquee Matchup)
- Trey Burke vs. Jeremy Lin (if healthy)
- Struggle vs. Bruh
Injuries and Absences:
- Kobe Bryant (OUT) vs. Alec Burks (OUT)
- Steve Nash (OUT) vs. --
- Nick Young (OUT) vs. --
- Julius Randle (OUT) vs. Grant Jerrett (NBADL)
- Ronnie Price (OUT) vs. --
- Jeremy Lin (DOUBTFUL) vs. --
- Wesley Johnson (PROBABLE) vs. --
Clearly the Jazz have the health advantage.