I don't know where else in the world can you turn $2 into thousands -- from your seat on the couch at home -- besides with FanDuel. If you have been paying attention you'd know by now that this is a legit way to make some of that money from being so smart. It's very simple.
- Click here to access the tournament ($2 to play, $150,000 in prizes, $10,000 to the winner),
- Click here to sign up for FanDuel and get a 100 percent first time matching deposit bonus (up to $200) for being a SLC Dunk reader.
How it works from FanDuel on Vimeo.
There are eight games going on tonight:
- Grizzlies @ Pelicans -- No Jrue Holiday means look for Mike Conley to have a big night
- Suns @ Cavaliers -- Most people will look for Lebron James to do something, but keep an eye out for Kyrie Irving against Brandon Knight, they kind of have a history
- Kings @ Heat -- With all the injuries Miami has inside you have to figure DeMarcus Cousins will feast
- Pacers @ Knicks -- I'm not even going to bother with these two teams
- Hawks @ 76ers -- Philly isn't any good. Kyle Korver, Paul Millsap, and company will blow them out. Be aware of that.
- Trail Blazers @ Timberwolves -- No Wesley Matthews means more Arron Afflalo -- who will have to check Kevin Martin and Andrew Wiggins at times tonight.
- Wizards @ Bucks -- Uncertainty surrounds Bradley Beal, so expect John Wall to have to do even more
- Rockets @ Nuggets -- James Harden just had a 38/12/12 night. He's on fire right now. But, on the other hand, just last night he had a 38/12/12 game and may be tired. Yeesh . . .
That's enough teams with some good advantages to exploit. The idea in this FanDuel game is to not just get the best performers, but balance that against performance over salary. If they can outplay their pay day then they are players you have to look for.
It's easy. Go get that money, Jazz fans!