I don't know where else in the world can you turn $2 into thousands -- from your seat on the couch at home -- besides with FanDuel. If you have been paying attention you'd know by now that this is a legit way to make some of that money from being so smart. It's very simple.
- Click here to access the tournament ($2 to play, $150,000 in prizes, $10,000 to the winner),
- Click here to sign up for FanDuel and get a 100 percent first time matching deposit bonus (up to $200) for being a SLC Dunk reader.
There are six games going on tonight:
- NYK @ ORL - Elfrid Payton has been on fire after the All-Star break
- TOR @ MIA - DeMar DeRozan is a scoring machine
- PHI @ CHI - Pau Gasol is the smartest bet here, even if Nerlens Noel is playing solid defense
- MEM @ LAC - Grizzlies just played last night, Clippers did not. Mike Conley is out. Go with Chris Paul
- UTA @ POR - Jazz played last night, Trail Blazers did not, but no LaMarcus Aldridge, Wesley Matthews, or Arron Afflalo tonight. It could be all good in the Rodney Hood again.
- MIN @ GSW - Klay Thompson is going to score a lot because Stephen Curry will probably relax in this one
That's enough teams with some good advantages to exploit. The idea in this FanDuel game is to not just get the best performers, but balance that against performance over salary. If they can outplay their pay day then they are players you have to look for.
It's easy. Go get that money, Jazz fans!