This is the last one of the season, so look lively! I don't know where else in the world can you turn $2 into thousands -- from your seat on the couch at home -- besides with FanDuel. If you have been paying attention you'd know by now that this is a legit way to make some of that money from being so smart. It's very simple.
- Click here to access the tournament ($2 to play, $150,000 in prizes, $10,000 to the winner),
- Click here to sign up for FanDuel and get a 100 percent first time matching deposit bonus (up to $200) for being a SLC Dunk reader.
How it works from FanDuel on Vimeo.
There are FOUR-UH-TEEN games going on tonight, and lots of good fantasy players to find for your squad:
- Hornets @ Raptors -- CHA is going to lie down and try not to move too much tonight, go with DeMar DeRozan, been hot lately
- Thunder @ Timberwolves -- the rule should be go with whomever Enes Kanter has to guard, but no available Wolves are good enough; Russell Westbrook is expensive but he is going to go Nova tonight
- Celtics @ Bucks -- this will not be an entertaining game, but Michael Carter-Williams gets stats
- Heat @ 76ers -- Nerlens Noel should still be cheap
- Magic @ Nets -- Deron Williams will want to step up after getting called out by Paul Pierce
- Pistons @ Knicks -- Greg Monroe last game of his contract year . . .
- Wizards @ Cavaliers -- both teams will rest most important players, could we see more J.R. Smith tonight?
- Hawks @ Bulls -- Dennis Schroder!
- Spurs @ Pelicans -- Anthony Davis, while expensive, will be going crazy tonight
- Trail Blazers @ Mavericks -- both teams will rest their best players as well, hope you enjoy Steve Blake
- Jazz @ Rockets -- James Harden enjoys going up against a whole bunch of rookies (Dante Exum, Joe Ingles, Elijah Millsap, Rodney Hood)
- Pacers @ Grizzlies -- C.J. Miles is hot right now, which I love -- could be a good bargain
- Nuggets @ Warriors -- Don't expect the good Warriors to play tonight though
- Kings @ Lakers -- With these two teams tanking I think Vlade Divac is suiting up, for both.
That's enough teams with some good advantages to exploit. The idea in this FanDuel game is to not just get the best performers, but balance that against performance over salary. If they can outplay their pay day then they are players you have to look for.
It's easy. Go get that money, Jazz fans!