I don't know where else in the world can you turn $2 into thousands -- from your seat on the couch at home -- besides with FanDuel. If you have been paying attention you'd know by now that this is a legit way to make some of that money from being so smart. It's very simple.
- Click here to access the tournament ($2 to play, $150,000 in prizes, $10,000 to the winner),
- Click here to sign up for FanDuel and get a 100 percent first time matching deposit bonus (up to $200) for being a SLC Dunk reader.
There are ten games going on tonight:
- PHI @ CHA -- Big Al Jefferson scoring against Nerlens Noel, should be fun
- BOS @ TOR -- Kyle Lowry will be out for blood in this game after last night
- MIA @ DET -- Goran Dragic should have a solid night
- BKN @ ATL -- Brook Lopez is playing really well right now, I mean it
- WAS @ MEM -- Expect a slow pace and avoid these teams
- ORL @ MIL -- So many young guards to pick from, go with a rebounder instead like Nikola Vucevic
- GSW @ DAL -- If you can afford him, Stephen Curry is always going to produce
- LAC @ DEN -- If not, the slightly cheaper Chris Paul will have a field day
- NOP @ POR -- Will Anthony Davis get the favorable home score keeper calls on the road?
- UTA @ PHX -- Best bet for a solid night would be Gordon Hayward
That's enough teams with some good advantages to exploit. The idea in this FanDuel game is to not just get the best performers, but balance that against performance over salary. If they can outplay their pay day then they are players you have to look for.
It's easy. Go get that money, Jazz fans!