So we have the last, and fifth, game this week for the Utah Jazz, a roadie against the Los Angeles Lakers. It's going to be interesting to see how these two teams match-up. Utah is missing a number of guys, but so too is LA. Most everyone is going to be talking about Kobe, but I think Utah's injuries are more significant. I also think that Utah is currently a better team, but will be a tired one after having played two back to back sets in five nights. Hopefully the good guys win. And hopefully no one else gets injured.
This is a lot like the Heat fans from last game thread -- there just are so many Lakers fans in the USA (and world)
- PG: Raul Neto vs. Lou Williams (?)
- SG: Rodney Hood vs. Jordan Clarkson
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Nick Young
- PF: Trey Lyles vs. Larry Nance Jr.
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Roy Hibbert
- Trey Burke vs. Marcelo Huertas
- Joe Ingles vs. Metta World Peace
- Trevor Booker vs. Julius Randle
- Jeff Withey vs. Tarik Black
Injuries / Absences:
- Kobe Bryant (LAL, SG) -- OUT, to rest is sore right shoulder
- D'Angelo Russell (LAL, PG) -- OUT, sprained right ankle
- Brandon Bass (LAL, PF) -- OUT, eye
- Derrick Favors (UTA, PF) -- OUT, back
- Rodney Hood (UTA, SG) -- Will play, will start
- Alec Burks (UTA, SG) -- OUT, had successful ankle surgery on Tuesday, should be back after All-Star Break
- Dante Exum (UTA, PG) -- OUT, but baby Kangaroo is getting some shots up now
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed