Tonight the Jazz finish up with the biggest of big market teams, having played the New York Knicks last game (and lost in OT), this time around they will face the Brooklyn Nets. The Nets and Knicks are two very different neighbors. Sadly, the Jazz are likely to lose to the Nets just because Utah has not been starting games of very well of late. We'll see what happens tonight. But one thing we will not be seeing is former Nets draft pick D-Fav.
Not nearly as ubiquitous as the Knicks, eh?
Also, because I can't not post this video . . .
- PG: Raul Neto vs. Donald Sloan
- SG: Rodney Hood vs. Wayne Ellington
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Joe Johnson
- PF: Trey Lyles vs. Thaddeus Young
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Brook Lopez
- Trey Burke vs. Shane Larkin
- Joe Ingles vs. Bojan Bogdanovic
- Trevor Booker vs. Thomas Robinson
- Jeff Withey vs. Andrea Bargnani
Injuries / Absences:
- Derrick Favors (UTA, PF/C) -- OUT, "back spasms"
- Jarret Jack (BKN, PG) -- OUT, torn ACL in right knee, just had surgery
- Dante Exum (UTA, PG/SG) -- OUT, out for entire season, left ACL rehabilitation post surgery
- Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (BKN, SG) -- OUT, fractured right ankle
- Alec Burks (UTA, SG/PG) -- OUT, fractured left fibula, not with team
- Chris McCullough (BKN, PF) -- OUT, right knee rehab
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed