It's time for the Utah Jazz to play again, hosting the Detroit Pistons this time. Detroit won the first game of the season series, and it's now up to Utah to even the score. It should be a good game because, well, the Jazz may just actually be that much closer to being healthy again. I'm weary of all the injuries.
The Raptors effect, more Jazz fans in Canada than Pistons fans. Crazy.
- PG: Reggie Jackson @ Raul Neto
- SG: Kendavious Caldwell-Pope @ Rodney Hood
- SF: Marcus Morris @ Gordon Hayward
- PF: Ersan Ilyasova @ Trey Lyles *
- C: Andre Drummond @ Rudy Gobert
* If Favors is good to go, then I expect him to start
- Brandon Jennings @ Trey Burke
- Stanley Johnson @ Joe Ingles
- Anthony Tolliver @ Trevor Booker
- Aron Baynes @ Jeff Withey
Injuries / Absences:
- Derrick Favors (UTA, PF/C) -- Was Doubtful, now upgraded to probable -- which is huge
Q says "a good chance" Derrick Favors plays tonight.— Aaron Falk (@tribjazz) January 26, 2016
BREAKING Derrick Favors has be upgrade to probable and a good chance he plays— David Locke (@Lockedonsports) January 26, 2016
- Dante Exum (UTA, PG/SG) -- OUT
- Alec Burks (UTA, SG/PG) -- OUT
- Jodie Meeks (DET, SG) -- OUT
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed