Let's be real. If the Utah Jazz don't win tonight against the Minnesota Timberwolves, well, the trade drums will get a little louder. Some of us, really most of us, just want to see what this team can do when healthy. And so far this season (and last) that was not the case. Utah has 20 wins when it easily should have had more. But this is the reality we live in -- one with injuries. The Jazz are pretty healthy right now, and at home, so we expect a win. Anything less will be . . . very out of tune.
|PF||Trey Lyles (*)||PF/SF||43||18.5||4.8||4.2||0.7||0.3||0.3|
So, I don't know if or why Lyles is still starting and for how long. But if he's not then put Favs there.
UPDATE: FAVORS WILL START!
No Kevins hurts here and screws up their regular rotation on the bench. (And starters too)
|10||Derrick Favors (*)||PF/C||28||31.7||16.6||8.3||1.5||1.4||1.1|
But then again, that's the same deal with our squad. If Favors starts then do I put Jeff Withey here? And man, our bench wings look bad with Alec in the roster.
Injuries / Absences:
- Kevin Garnett (PF/C) -- OUT, has a sore right knee. The Wolves PR says he's doubtful, gambling websites say he's out. Guess which group of people is more reputable . . .
- Kevin Martin (SG) -- OUT, he has a sore right wrist, and again, Wolves PR has him as doubtful, but the gamblers have him out
- Adreian Payne (PF) -- ASSIGNED to NBA DL
- Dante Exum (PG/SG) -- OUT, with left ACL rehabilitation
- Alec Burks (SG/PG) -- OUT, with left fibula rehabilitation
- Tibor Pleiss (C) -- ASSIGNED to NBA DL
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed