Houston Rockets. Utah Jazz. Let's get hyped, people! Few teams make the blood boil, and with the Jazz hot off of winning two games in a row, this game is going to be ridiculously contested. Houston with all their stars playing poorly against Utah, with all their injuries still somehow trying to make it work out. Big market against small market. Playoff team against lotto team. And of course, good guys (us) against the bad guys (them).
Woah, look at all those Rockets fans in Alberta, Canada -- that's where Ted Cruz is from. Yep, lots of Texas oil people up in that part of the great white north because there be oil up there too. (The more you know jingle)
#NeverForget (Video via Basketball John)
- PG: Patrick Beverley vs. Raul Neto
- SG: James Harden vs. Rodney Hood
- SF: Trevor Ariza vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: CLint Capela vs. Trey Lyles
- C: Dwight Howard vs. Jeff Withey
Is there anyone left?
- Trey Burke vs Ty Lawson (if he's good to go)
- Joe Ingles vs. Jason Terry
- Chris Johnson vs. Corey Brewer
- Trevor Booker vs. Montrezl Harrell ???
Injuries / Absences:
- Rudy Gobert (C, UTA) -- OUT
- Dante Exum (PG, UTA) -- OUT
- Alec Burks (SG, UTA) -- OUT
- Marcus Thornton (SG, HOU) -- OUT, wife had a baby
- Donatas Motiejunas (PF, HOU) -- OUT
- Sam Dekker (SF, HOU) -- OUT
- Ty Lawson (PG, HOU) -- Doubtful
- Derrick Favors (PF, UTA) -- Questionable (No word yet, I'm just penciling him out)