After a loooo-oooong wait (where Amar went crazy on twitter during the off-days) the Utah Jazz (1-1) are back in action; tipping off against the Los Angeles Clippers (1-1) very shortly. The Clippers want to somehow get out of the second round of the Western Conference Playoffs this season, while the Jazz want to return to the Playoffs, period. Both are angling for a Top 5 Finish in the conference, though Utah will be disadvantaged by losing Gordon Hayward for about 6 weeks of action. The Clippers? Their disadvantage is inherent, they are the Clippers. Anyway, some guys are sitting this one out, and hope no one else gets hurt.
Jazz Player Stats:
Clippers Player Stats:
- PG: George Hill vs. Chris Paul
- SG: Rodney Hood vs. J.J. Redick
- SF: Joe Johnson vs. Dude, I don't know? Austin Rivers started last game at SF
- PF: Boris Diaw vs. Blake Griffin
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. DeAndre Jordan
- Shelvin Mack vs. Raymond Felton
- Dante Exum vs. Jamal Crawford
- Joe Ingles vs. Paul Pierce
- Luc Richard Mbah a Moute vs. Trey Lyles
- Joel Bolomboy vs. Brandon Bass
- Jeff Withey vs. Marreese Speights
- Gordon Hayward (UTA - Starter) - Fractured finger, left hand
- Derrick Favors (UTA - Starter) - Left Knee soreness
- Alec Burks (UTA - Rotation) - "5 More minutes moooommmmm!"
- Bryce Johnson (LAC - Deep Bench) - Herniated disc in back
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's gonna win?
This poll is closed
Jazz by 11+
Jazz by 6-10
Jazz by 1-5
Clippers by 1-5
Clippers by 6-10
Clippers by 11+