The Utah Jazz (7-4) get back to work tonight after a rare night off, and will face the hungry for a road-win Memphis Grizzlies (4-5). Memphis hasn't had the best start in franchise history, but a lot of that is due to injuries to key players. They have played only nine games, but had to start six different starting line-ups. Utah knows a thing or two about injuries as well, having played 11 games, but only used five different starting line-ups. Who is going to play today? That's probably going to determine who is going to win. Such is live in the 82 schedule grind that is the NBA.
In the grand history of these two franchises, the Utah Jazz are in the head to head lead, 51-26 overall, and 29-10 at home. Last season the Jazz beat the Grizz 2-1 and won the season series. They did so by winning the two home games. So, just do that again, this year. Okay? Maybe?
Slow defensive team against slow defensive team. It should be fun.
Hey! We have more fans than them!
Insert witty banter here. Oh, I don't have any anymore . . .
Utah is going to be missing 37.8 ppg, 7.3 rpg, 6.9 apg, and 1.9 spg with
- PG: Dante Exum vs. Mike Conley
- SG: Wait, what?
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. ?
- PF: Someone vs. JayMychal Green
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Marc Gasol
Injuries / Absences:
- PG: George Hill (UTA Starter, OUT), Mike Conley (MEM Starter, Questionable)
- SG: Rodney Hood (UTA Starter, OUT), Tony Allen (MEM Starter, OUT), Alec Burks (UTA, OUT)
- SF: Chandler Parsons (MEM Starter, GTD)
- PF: Derrick Favors (UTA Starter, GTD), Boris Diaw (UTA, IN)
- C: Brandan Wright (MEM, OUT)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
Utah by 11+ points
Utah by 6 to 10
Utah by 1 to 5
Memphis by 1 to 5
Memphis by 6 to 10
Memphis by 11+