It's the weekend, we all have family obligations. This is not going to be a very special game thread. the Utah Jazz (7-6) are in a tailspin right now, and the Houston Rockets (7-5) want to join the conversation for potential Western Conference teams with home court in the first round.
I'm not a big Houston Rockets fan.
- PG: Dante Exum @ Patrick Beverley
- SG: Rodney Hood @ James Harden
- SF: Gordon Hayward @ Trevor Ariza
- PF: Boris Diaw (or Trey Lyles) @ Ryan Anderson
- C: Rudy Gobert @ Clint Capela
Injuries / Absences:
- George Hill (UTA, OUT)
- Derrick Favors (UTA, OUT)
- Alec Burks (UTA, OUT)
- Boris Diaw (UTA, ???)
- Montrezl Harrell (HOU, QUESTIONABLE)
- Chinanu Onuaku (HOU, NBADL)
- Kyle Wiltjer (HOU, NBADL)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
Utah by 11+
Utah by 6-10
Utah by 1-5
Houston by 1-5
Houston by 6-10
Houston by 11+