This is the last game before Turkey day, and regional rivals, the Denver Nuggets and Utah Jazz, will square off once again. Utah last played on Sunday, and got beat up by Denver in their gym. Denver played last night and and pulled off a 110-107 victory over the Chicago Bulls. Both teams are streaking -- Denver has won two in a row, and Utah has lost four. Hopefully things change tonight for the better.
Also, Carmelo Anthony is a coward.
- PG: Emmanuel Mudiay vs. George Hill (maybe...)
- SG: Will Barton vs. Rodney Hood
- SF: Wilson Chandler vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: Kenneth Faried vs. Trey Lyles
- C: Jusuf Nurkic vs. Rudy Gobert
Injuries / Absences:
- Good to Go: Joe Johnson
- Game Time Decision: George Hill
- Probable: Will Barton
- Out: Derrick Favors, Alec Burks, Boris Diaw, Gary Harris, Danilo Gallinari
- Assigned to the D-League:
- Other: Mike Miller
Go Jazz Go!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
Jazz by 11+
Jazz by 6-10
Jazz by 1-5
Nuggets by 1-5
Nuggets by 6-10
Nuggets by 11+