The Utah Jazz (9-8) head back on the road, this time for a one off battle against the pesky Minnesota Timberwolves (5-11). Before we go any farther into this match-up we have to agree that a team is not solely to be judged by their record. The Jazz, we believe, are better than just 0.5 games above .500. Similarly, the Wolves are better than a team that's winning .300 of their games. After all, Minny has talent. And moreover, they beat the Jazz once out of four times last season. And that was a Q4 game in Minny during winter. That's kind of what tonight's game projects to be -- an early season match-up between a young and hungry team, and another one that has injuries.
Historically the Jazz are 33-23 in the Target Center, and 75-37 overall. This SHOULD be a game that ends up with another Jazz win. But the Wolves are going to make the Jazz earn it.
Game Preview | Overtone | Five Things to Watch | Triad | Canis Hoopus
- PG: George Hill vs Ricky Rubio
- SG: Rodney Hood vs Zach LaVine
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs Andrew Wiggins
- PF: Boris Diaw vs Gorgui Dieng
- C: Rudy Gobert vs Karl-Anthony Towns
Injuries / Absences:
- SG: Alec Burks (UTA, OUT), Shabazz Muhammad (MIN, Maybe good to go?)
- SF: Brandon Rush (MIN, Maybe good to go?)
- PF: Derrick Favors (UTA, TBD)
- C: Nikola Pekovic (MIN, OUT)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's gonna win tonight?
This poll is closed
Jazz by 11+
Jazz by 6-10 points
Jazz by 1-5 points
Wolves by 1-5 points
Wolves by 6-10 points
Wolves by 11+