The Utah Jazz (18-13) have been in a rut after putting on a clinic. Of course, the 11 wins and 2 losses starter AFTER a four game losing streak. Tonight the Jazz will look to avoid losing four in a row for a second time in Q4. Who will look to knock em down? Tonight it's the Los Angeles Lakers (12-22) who are better than their record shows, but still not quite a good team. The Jazz went 3-1 against LA last season, and are up 2-0 so far this season. But that doesn't mean things are going to be easy. No sir. The Jazz are 22-65 as the road team in this head-to-head series in the regular season. (Worse in the NBA Playoffs) Utah is without some key players as well, while the Lakers are finally putting things together.
Dude, just Beat LA.
Everyone vs. Utah.
- PG: Shelvin Mack vs. D'Angelo Russell
- SG: Rodney Hood vs. Nick Young
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Luol Deng
- PF: Boris Diaw vs. Julius Randle
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Timofey Mozgov
Injuries / Absences:
- PG: George Hill (UTA, OUT), D'Angelo Russell (LAL, PROB), Dante Exum (UTA, OUT), Jose Calderon (LAL, PROB)
- SG: Alec Burks (UTA, OUT)
- PF: Larry Nance Jr. (LAL, OUT)
- C: Tarik Black (LAL, PROB)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
UTA by 11+ points
UTA by 6-10 points
UTA by 1-5 points
LAL by 1-5 points
LAL by 6-10 points
LAL by 11+ points