The Utah Jazz (19-13) will be hosting the Philadelphia 76ers (7-23) tonight, and they'll be without 'The Process' and many others of their young stable of potential studs. The Jazz, on the other hand, are finally getting healthy. Only two guys will be missing tonight from their regular rotation.
Jazz are good on offense and defense and play slowly. Philly is the worst offensive team in the league. But hey, they will crash the boards. Sometimes that's all it takes.
Not very popular, outside of population density.
- PG: Sergio Rodriquez vs.
- SG: Nik Stauskas (?) vs. Rodney Hood
- SF: Robert Covington vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: Nerlens Noel vs. Derrick Favors (?)
- C: Jahlil Okafor vs. Rudy Gobert
Injuries / Absences:
- PG: George Hill (UTA, IN), Jerryd Bayless (PHI, OUT), Dante Exum (UTA, IN)
- SG: Gerald Henderson (PHI, OUT), Alec Burks (UTA, OUT)
- SF: Ben Simmons (PHI, OUT)
- PF: Joel Bolomboy (UTA, recalled after one practice with Stars)
- C: Joel Embiid (PHI, OUT), Richaun Holmes (PHI, OUT)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
It better be Utah