The Utah Jazz (13-9) are hosting the Phoenix Suns (6-14) tonight, but it's not going to be easy. Phoenix was embarrassed in their last game and have had two nights off to think about it. Utah played last night, and this will be the second game in a back-to-back set and a third game in four nights. Quin Snyder will be back, but Earl Watson knows this building very well and how to control the glass to win games. He has some line-ups that can do just that this season. One thing Phoenix doesn't have is Gordon Hayward. It's going to be a team game to win or lose, but really, it's Gordon going up against the very sun tonight, in an attempt to eclipse it.
(PHX - UTA)
PPG: 106.8 (8th) - 99.9 (25th)
O.PPG: 113.2 (29th) - 95.1 (1st)
Pace: 101.7 (1st) - 91.1 (30th)
O.RTG: 102.9 (23rd) - 109.6 (8th)
D.RTG: 109.6 (24th) - 104.4 (8th)
Hey! These two teams are somewhat equally unpopular!
- PG: Eric Bledsoe vs. Dante Exum
- SG: Devin Booker vs. Rodney Hood
- SF: P.J. Tucker vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: Marquese Chriss vs. Boris Diaw
- C: Tyson Chandler vs. Rudy Gobert
Why no Dragan Bender tho?
Injuries / Absences:
- PG: George Hill (UTA, OUT)
- SG: Alec Burks (UTA, OUT)
- SF: T.J. Warren (PHX, OUT), Derrick Jones Jr. (NBA-DL)
- PF: Derrick Favors (UTA, OUT)
Also, of note, Quin Snyder is back from missing his last game.
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
Jazz by 11+ points
Jazz by 6-10
Jazz by 1-5
Suns by 1-5
Suns by 6-10
Suns by 11+