Tonight the Utah Jazz will play their long-lost game against the Washington Wizards. This game was supposed to be played back on January 23rd, but blizzard happened. Tonight Wizards will happen. Both of these teams made trades, but none of the new players (Markieff Morris, Shelvin Mack, Justin Holiday) will not be available. It's going to be a little crazy to see what happens. The Jazz have a move to make before their full roster assembles now, as they have 16 players under contract. I can imagine the Wizards have to shuffle the deck as well.
Both teams are trying to be better than they are, and want to make the playoffs this year. And both fan bases are totally supportive of that ideal.
- Point Guards: Raul Neto vs. John Wall
- Shooting Guards: Rodney Hood vs. Bradley Beal
- Small Forwards: Gordon Hayward vs. Jared Dudley
- Power Forwards: Derrick Favors vs. Otto Porter
- Centers: Rudy Gobert vs. Marcin Gortat
- Trey Burke (?) vs. Ramon Sessions
- Joe Ingles vs. Garrett Temple
- Trevor Booker vs. Nene Hilario
- Trey Lyles vs. Kelly Oubre
Injuries / Absences:
- Dante Exum (UTA) -- OUT
- Alec Burks (UTA) -- OUT
- Tibor Pleiss (UTA) -- NBA DL
- Gary Neal (WAS) -- Doubtful
- Alan Anderson (WAS) -- Questionable
GO JAZZ GO!
Who's going to win tonight?
This poll is closed