A big game tonight as two old Mid-West division rivals tip off. The San Antonio Spurs have been one of the best ever teams in NBA History in 2015-16, just few have noticed because of the Golden State Warriors and their historically good season so far. The Utah Jazz are trying to fight for a playoff spot. Two different teams that are at different stages of their life-cycle . . . and two teams that could possibly face one another in the NBA Playoffs 1st round. The legendary Spurs against the Spurs-lite (Dennis Lindsey, Quin Snyder, uh, Francisco Elson's bird rights?)...
- PG: Tony Parker vs. Shelvin Mack
- SG: Danny Green vs. Rodney Hood
- SF: Kawhi Leonard vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: LaMarcus Aldridge vs. Derrick Favors
- C: Tim Duncan vs. Rudy Gobert
- Patrick Mills vs. Trey Burke
- Kyle Anderson vs. Joe Ingles
- Jonathon Simmons vs. Chris Johnson
- Boris Diaw vs. Trey Lyles
- David West vs. Trevor Booker
- Boban Marjanovic vs. Jeff Withey
Injuries / Absences:
- Manu Ginobili (SG/PG, SAS) -- Rehab
- Matt Bonner (PF/C, SAS) -- Left Calf Strain
- Dante Exum (PG/SG, UTA) -- Rehab
- Alec Burks (SG/PF, UTA) -- Rehab
- Tibor Pleiss (C, UTA) -- Idaho Vision Quest to find his Spirit Animal (my money is on Portuguese Man of War, which explains why it's taking so long.)
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed