Tonight the Utah Jazz wrap things up with their six game home stand (loss, win, win, win, win) by hosting the Milwaukee Bucks. The Bucks and Jazz have quite a history together. A few players played for both franchises, like Blue Edwards, Larry Krystkowiak, and the man in the picture above -- Jay Humphries. Can you name any others off the top of your head? Speaking of heads, the Jazz will need to keep theirs in this game. Milwaukee doesn't have as strong a record this season, but are still more than capable of winning a game on the road. They are long, young, athletic, and 'kind of' healthy. One thing the Bucks and Jazz both share is that they are both streaking, just in different directions. Utah will be going for their fifth win in a row tonight, while Milwaukee wants to avoid their fifth loss in a row.
Another similarity is that they are both also-rans when it comes to popularity.
- PG: Michael Carter-Williams vs. Raul Neto
- SG: Khris Middleton vs. Rodney Hood
- SF: Giannis Antetokounmpo vs. Gordon Hayward
- PF: Jabari Parker vs. Derrick Favors
- C: Greg Monroe vs. Rudy Gobert
- Jerryd Bayless vs. Trey Burke
- Rashad Vaughn vs. Joe Ingles
- Chris Copeland vs. Chris Johnson
- Miles Plumlee vs. Trevor Booker
- Johnny O'Bryant III vs. Jeff Withey
Injuries / Absences:
- O.J. Mayo (SG/PG) -- OUT, sore left hamstring
- Greivis Vasquez (PG/SG) -- OUT, rehab on right ankle after surgery
- John Henson (C) -- OUT, sore back
- Damien Inglis (SF) -- ASSIGNED, NBADL
- Dante Exum (PG/SG) -- OUT, rehab on left ACL
- Alec Burks (SG/PG) -- OUT, rebab on fractured left fibula
- Tibor Pleiss (C) -- ASSIGNED, NBADL
Go Jazz Go!!!!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed