This is an early game and I have my pants down. In a figurative sense, don't call the cops. We may have to call the cops later on tonight if the Utah Jazz sleepwalk in the Sleep Train Arena, and have to play from behind against the Sacramento Kings. The Kings are 2-0 on the season against the Jazz, and if Utah is a playoff team they can't keep losing games to non-playoff teams. That's just me, I guess I'm what you would call an "idealist". The Jazz will have Rodney Hood back and locked in tonight. The Kings will have DeMarcus Cousins back from his one-game team suspension. I do think that this game is going to be decided in the paint. I hope our boys show up in this small-market battle.
- PG: Shelvin Mack vs. Rajon Rondo
- SG: Rodney Hood vs. Darren Collison
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Rudy Gay
- PF: Derrick Favors vs. Quincy Acy
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. DeMarcus Cousins
- Raul Neto vs. null
- null vs. Marco Belinelli
- Joe Ingles vs. Omri Casspi
- Trevor Booker vs. Willie Cauley-Stein
- Jeff Withey vs. Kosta Koufos
- Chris Johnson vs. James Anderson
Injuries / Absences:
- Dante Exum (PG/SG) -- OUT, rehab, or call of duty or whatever
- Alec Burks (SG/PG) -- OUT, even though it's after the All-Star Break
- Tibor Pleiss (C) -- Assigned, with the Idaho Stampede
- Rodney Hood (SG/SF) -- IN, good to go
- Eric Moreland (PF) -- OUT, has a fracture in his foot and has missed 39 games and counting
- Ben McLemore (SG/SF) -- DOUBTFUL, he missed the last two games to a fracture in his shooting hand
- DeMarcus Cousins (C) -- IN, after serving his one game suspension he's back on the court
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win?
This poll is closed