The Utah Jazz finish up their five game road trip with tonight's contest against the Minnesota Timberwolves. The Wolves played last night and should be tired. The Jazz just played their last game like they had no energy left. When both teams are healthy it's a great game. Tonight could start off a little sloppy. Utah needs this win, and need every win they can get. Minny isn't just playing for fun right now, they want to build momentum for next season. It should be an interesting fourth quarter finish by two teams still learning how to close games.
- PG: Shelvin Mack vs. Ricky Rubio
- SG: Rodney Hood vs. Zach LaVine
- SF: Gordon Hayward vs. Andrew Wiggins
- PF: Derrick Favors vs. Gorgui Dieng
- C: Rudy Gobert vs. Karl-Anthony Towns
- Raul Neto vs. Tyus Jones (former Idaho Stampede player this year, so much for "single team affiliation")
- Trey Burke vs. Expectations
- Joe Ingles vs. Tayshaun Prince
- Chris Johnson vs. Shabazz Muhammad
- Trey Lyles vs. Nemanja Bjelica
- Trevor Booker vs. Adreian Payne
- Jeff Withey vs. Greg Smith
Injuries / Absences:
- Dante Exum (PG/SG) -- OUT, rehabilitation
- Alec Burks (SG/PG) -- OUT, rehabilitation
- Tibor Pleiss (C) -- OUT, assigned to NBADL Idaho Stampede
- Kevin Garnett (PF/C) -- OUT, out indefinitely
- Nikola Pekovic (C) -- OUT, out indefinitely
How tired are these young legs?
GO JAZZ GO!
Who is going to win tonight?
This poll is closed
Jazz by 11+
Jazz by 6-10
Jazz by 1-5
Wolves by 1-5
Wolves by 6-10
Wolves by 11+